Welcome to the Calcasieu Parish WaterWorks District #8 Community. Please contact our office at (337)582-3064 by phone -or- you can print out the Customer Users Agreement and bring it into our office to apply for water service. We look forward to serving your water needs.
Every household requires a meter connection. Only ONE household per water meter.
If your residence already has a water meter, all you will need is the following for water service:
* User's Agreement
* Copy of Driver's License
* Lease agreement if renting/leasing or documentation stating that you own residence
* $150.00 cash, check or money order for security deposit
* If chosen for your monthly bill to come out of your checking account, we will need the bank draft form completed with a voided check and a copy of your driver's license
If your residence needs a water meter, all you will need is the following for a water meter installation:
* All the information listed above for water service
* $800.00 for the meter installation cash, check or money order for payment
* If a road bore is needed, it is an additional $10.00 per footage
* The permanent easement form will also need to be completed
* Copy of your property description
** Please note that if your residence will need a water meter installed, the fee for water service is a seperate transaction than the water meter installation. (One payment for water service and One payment for water meter installation)
** If you apply for water service before noon, water service will be active that following afternoon. If you apply after noon, water service will be active the following morning.
***Someone is REQUIRED to be present and able to get into the residence at the location for the "turning" of the water on.
*** Once all forms and information is gathered, please bring them into the office with payment.